There is a mountain of reasons why choosing to buy a new construction home in Grand Park is a very good idea. Besides the fact that Winter Park, Colorado is a fantastic place to live, the homes we are building for a very reasonable price are constructed with quality, style, and livability in mind. All of our homes for sale in the Grand Park community are brand new and come with a variety of great features to make your life more fun and easy. Here’s a list of just a few new home construction features in Grand Park.
Exterior Home New Construction Features
We design our homes so that you will be proud of the way they look and fit into the natural setting of our well-planned neighborhoods. The exterior home features of our properties include:
- Site tested and inspected for specific foundation engineering
- Perimeter drains around the foundation
- Owen Corning 30 year architectural grade composite roof shingles for
- lasting beauty and durability
- Jeld Wen windows
- Siding and wood accents
- Unique exterior designer mountain color palettes
Interior Home New Construction Features
In addition to looking good for you and your guests, our homes are designed to emulate the mountain lifestyle and be a comfortable place to relax. The interior features of our houses for sale in the Grand Park community include the following.
- Professionally designed interior finish packages
- Stained hickory cabinets
- Karndean Design Flooring Van Gough wood series (*Location by plan)
- Stained interior trim & door package with solid core wood doors
- Drywall screwed in place with trowel textured walls and ceilings for a custom finish
- Square drywall corners on all 90-degree corners
- Brushed nickel hardware at baths
- Brushed nickel door hardware on all interior doors
- Extensive use of vaulted and volume ceilings (*Location by plan)
- Ceiling fan prewire in all bedrooms
For many families, the kitchen is the most important room in the house and we have placed an emphasis on making our kitchens efficient, modern, and stylish so they can be a focal point of your home. A few of our kitchen features are as follows.
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless steel double bowl sink
- Brushed nickel faucet
- Whirlpool appliances, including refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, and microwave hood combo
- 1⁄2 H.P. garbage disposal
Master Bedroom & Bathroom
The owner of any new home should be entitled to a quality master bedroom and bathroom, making their life more comfortable. We include the following.
- Granite countertops
- 12” x 24” tile floor
- Brushed nickel faucets and bath accessory hardware
- Walk-in master closet
High Tech Communication Center
While the landscape and the exterior of our new homes may give off a rustic, mountain cabin vibe our inclusion of the best technology makes your mountain getaway into a high tech communication center. Our homes feature the following.
- High-speed internet available via Comcast Cable
- One coax cable (RG6) with phone line each in the living room, master bedroom, and
- additional bedrooms for satellite or cable technology.
Energy Efficiency Features
Living in Winter Park will make you sincerely appreciate nature and the wonderful planet in which we all live. We take energy efficiency in our homes very seriously. We want to protect the resources our planet offers and save you money at the same time. Our cabins in Winter Park include the following.
- Energy conserving spray foam insulation under roof R-49, and R-21 high density fiberglass bat exterior walls and rim joists and R-14 under the slab
- 60-gallon indirect water heater
- High-efficiency wall mounted natural gas boiler
- In-floor radiant floor heating throughout
- Energy Star GE Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- ZipWall house barrier on all exterior walls
- Foam insulation seal on all exterior doors, window, and mechanical penetrations for energy conservation
- Interior walls insulated with R-11 fiberglass bat
- Hard wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors for safety
- Interior vapor barrier on all exterior wall (except bath areas) to control vapor transfer
Grand Park is a master-planned community with a governing Homeowner’s Association. All residents are members of the Grand Park HOA as well as their neighborhood service area. The 2021 assessment fees:
Elk Creek Condos: Grand Park is a master-planned community with a governing Homeowner’s Association. All residents are members of the Grand Park HOA as well as their neighborhood service area and Condominium Grand Park Master: $370/year
Elk Creek Condominiums Service Area: 1bd $408.79/mo | 2bd $513.36/mo | 3bd $583.66/mo
*includes Insurance, cable and internet basic, water and sewer, trash, snow removal
Elk Creek Cottages: Grand Park Master $370/year Elk Creek Service Area (Cottages) $110/month *includes: Trash recycling and snow removal.
Meadows Townhomes: Grand Park Master $370/year Meadows Attached Service Area $324/month *includes: Trash recycling and snow removal.
Any customization is available upon request with pricing to be determined.