Sitting at 8,800 feet, this snowy mountain town is ideal for those looking to call the Rockies, home.
Benefits of Buying a Home in Fraser, CO
Fraser is a great spot to plant roots. In fact, it’s favored above all nearby towns to our residents! You may wonder why Fraser is a better choice than nearby Winter Park…
Here are several reasons to consider buying a home in Fraser:
- Proximity to Winter Park Resort – You can beat the crowds while enjoying all the skiing activities the famed ski resort has to offer.
- Stunning views – Winter Park sits at the narrow end of the valley, making Fraser more scenic and ideally situated for admiring the Rockies. Enjoy stunning views while being surrounded by nature year-round.
- Affordability – Prime real estate around Winter Park sells for millions. You can still enjoy the gorgeous landscape and prime location for half the price tag!
- Central location – The Fraser Valley is only 90 minutes northwest of Denver, 90 minutes from Summit County, and two hours from the Vail Valley. This makes it a great spot to enjoy not only skiing, but fishing, hiking, and all the seasonal activities Colorado has to offer.
- Tight-knit community – Probably the number one reason that Fraser is a better place to move to than Winter Park is the sense of community. While Winter Park Resort is a tourist destination with a lot of out-of-towners and weekend residents, Fraser is a year-round community where the neighbors aren’t afraid to wave hello!
Grand Park Homes for Sale in Fraser
The Grand Park community in Fraser, CO, is a brand new development that combines the best of both worlds in the Colorado Rockies. While homes go for hundreds of thousands or even millions in Vail, Breckenridge, and other ski destinations, we’ve created a close-knit community right in the middle of prime skiing territory that’s affordable and lifestyle friendly.
Grand Park is 1,700 acres of interconnected neighborhoods around a pedestrian-friendly village. The lively community also features nearly 500 acres of open space and miles of trails for outdoor enjoyment in summer and winter months!
From single-family homes, condos and duplexes, you’re sure to find something that works for you. At Grand Park, there are a variety of homes and condos for sale in Fraser, CO.
Elk Creek Condos
The Elk Creek Condos are state of the art condominiums located in a charming neighborhood. The condos are across from scenic open meadows and near the Grand Park Community Recreation Center, as well as the Village at Grand Park. Floor plans are available with 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms, a study, and 1-3 bathrooms. The Winter Park Ski Resort is just 2.5 miles away, making the Elk Creek Condos an ideal central location to shop, play, and ski! In terms of condos for sale in Fraser, CO it’s hard to beat the Elk Creek community.
The Meadows Villas
These spacious 4 and 5 bedroom homes are surrounded by sparkling ponds, sprawling meadows, and some of the most scenic views of Byers, James, and Perry Peaks as well as Winter Park Ski Resort. There are 21 of these dream homes, and they’re going fast!