There are a mountain of reasons why choosing to buy a new construction home in Grand Park is a very good idea. Besides the fact that Winter Park, Colorado is a fantastic place to live, the homes we are building for a very reasonable price are constructed with quality, style, and livability in mind. All of your homes for sale in Winter Park are brand new and come with a variety of great features to make your life more fun and easy. Here’s a list with some our new home construction features in Grand Park.
Exterior Home New Contruction Features
We design our homes so that you will be proud of the way they look and to fit well into the natural setting of our well planned neighborhoods. The exterior home features of our properties include:
- Site tested and inspected for specific foundation engineering
- Perimeter drains around foundation
- Owen Corning 30 year architectural grade composite roof shingles for
- lasting beauty and durability
- Jeld Wen vinyl windows
- LP Smart Side siding and wood accents
- Unique exterior designer mountain color palettes
Interior Home New Construction Features
In addition to looking good for you and your guests our homes are designed to emulate the mountain lifestyle and be a comfortable place to relax. The interior features of our houses for sale in Winter Park, CO include the following.
- Professionally designed interior finish packages
- Stained hickory cabinets
- Karndean Design Flooring Van Gough wood series (*Location by plan)
- Painted interior trim & door package with solid core doors
- Drywall screwed in place with trowel textured walls and ceilings for a custom finish
- Rounded drywall corners on all 90 degree corners
- Brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze hardware at baths
- Brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze door hardware on all interior doors
- Extensive use of vaulted and volume ceilings (*Location by plan)
- Ceiling fan in great room and master bedroom
For many families, the kitchen is the most important room in the house and we have placed an emphasis on making our kitchens efficient, modern and stylish so they can be a focal point of your home. A few of our kitchen features are as follows.
- Laminate countertops
- Stainless steel double bowl sink
- Brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze faucet
- General Electric “black on black” appliances, including, Energy Star refrigerator,
- dishwasher, gas stove and microwave hood combo
- 1⁄2 H.P. garbage disposal
Master Bedroom & Bathroom
The owner of any new home should be entitled to a nice master bedroom and bathroom to make their life more comfortable. Our include the following.
- Laminate countertops
- 12” x 12” tile floor
- Brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze faucets and bath accessory hardware
- Walk in master closet
High Tech Communication Center
While the landscape and the exterior of our new homes may give off a rustic, mountain cabin vibe our inclusion of the best technology make your mountain getaway into a high tech communication center. Our homes feature the following.
- High speed internet available via Comcast Cable
- One coax cable (RG6) with phone line each in living room, master bedroom, and
- additional bedrooms for satellite or cable technology.
Energy Efficiency Features
Living in Winter Park will make you sincerely appreciate nature and the wonderful planet in which we all live. We take energy efficiency in our homes very seriously. We want to protect the resources our planet offers and save you money at the same time. Our cabins in Winter Park include the following.
- Energy conserving spray foam insulation under roof R-49, and R-21 high
- density fiberglass bat exterior walls and rim joists and R-14 under slab
- 60 gallon indirect water heater
- High efficiency wall mounted natural gas boiler
- Infloor radiant floor heating throughout
- Energy Star GE Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- TYVEK house wrap barrier on all exterior walls
- Foam insulation seal on all exterior doors, window, and mechanical
- penetrations for energy conservation
- Interior walls insulated with R-11 fiberglass bat
- Hard wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors for safety
- Interior vapor barrier on all exterior wall (except bath areas) to control
- vapor transfer
Grand Park is a master-planned community with a governing Homeowner’s Association. All residents are members of the Grand Park HOA as well as their neighborhood service area. The 2018 assessment fees:
Elk Creek Condos:
Grand Park is a master-planned community with a governing Homeowner’s Association. All residents are members of the Grand Park HOA as well as their neighborhood service area and Condominium
Grand Park Master: $335/year
Elk Creek Condominiums Service Area: 1bd $324/mo | 2bd $468/mo | 3bd $578/mo
*includes: Insurance, cable and internet basic, water and sewer, trash, snow removal
Elk Creek Cottages:
Grand Park Master $335/year
Elk Creek Service Area (Cottages) $110/month
*includes: Trash recycling and snow removal.
Any customization available upon request with pricing to be determined.